Auto Diagnostics - 10 Steps of Professional Diagnostics
- Listen and document customer concerns to begin the process of testing, inspecting and repairing their vehicle.
- A test drive verifies customer concerns and provides additional information.
- Technicians attend system-specific training on a continuing basis.
- Ongoing hands-on training enhances the expertise of technicians.
- Advanced technical equipment is essential to accurately analyse and repair today’s vehicles.
- Electronic information systems, technical service bulletins and professional forums are essential resources for successfully arriving at a solution to address the problem.
- Technicians must have an understanding of complex wiring diagrams and a working knowledge of computer controlled systems.
- Interaction with professional technical hotline services can enhance the speed and accuracy of the evaluation.
- After final test drive, the technician confirms the repair was achieved and customer concerns were addressed.
- Completed repair order is reviewed, explained and signed by the customer. Key and vehicle are returned to the customer.
Finally make sure the customer is happy
For your convenience, STEIGER Auto Tech is open Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 17:00 pm
If you have any questions about your car or the auto services we provide, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to discuss your specific vehicle needs!